All for Joomla All for Webmasters

Study in China

The number of international students studying in China has been mounting by approximately 20% annually since the reform and opening period began. In 2010, the number of international students studying in China reached 260,000 for the first time. Moreover, they came from a more diversified range of countries and regions and studied in a more diversified number of hosting institutions, and more of them receive Chinese government scholarship than in any other year since the founding of the People’s Republic of China. According to statistics, in 2010 altogether 265,090 international students from 194 countries and regions were studying in 620 colleges and universities, research institutions and other education institutions in 31 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities in China.

China has over 1,000 higher educational institutions (HEIs) currently. Some universities, such as Beijing University and Tsinghua University, have already gained international reputations for their outstanding teaching and research facilities. China has signed agreements with almost 40 countries such as France, Great Britain, Australia, Russia, etc., to recognize each other’s diplomas. More and more Chinese universities now offer courses in English, enabling students with no knowledge of Chinese language to study there.


1. Basic Documents

(1) Passport

Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate.

(2) Visa Application Form and Photo

One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached

(3) Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)

If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.

If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)

2. Supporting Documents

Original and photocopy of Admission Notice issued by a school or other entities in China.

3. Visa Fee: NGN42,000.

For School or Visa Application, kindly contact us on:

Call: +234-905-649-0005

Whatsapp: +234-701-3963-931



  1. Tianjin Polytechnic University.