- Located in the city of Cranbrook, British Columbia, near the famous Rocky Mountains.
- Established in 1975, COTR employs over 850 people and serves a regional population of over 85,000.
- Ranked #1 in the world in good teachers and quality lectures, in earning money while studying and employability, in language and learning support, in catering and accommodation quality and in overall International student satisfaction.
- Over 2300 Canadian Students and 235 International students from over 40 countries attend each year.
- Variety of quality programs in business, tourism, and university studies with flexible durations of one, two or four years.
- Economical tuition rates and affordable living costs
- Dedicated to helping students to succeed from the time we pick them up at the airport to the time they graduate or transfer to a top university.
- Smaller class sizes, personalized instruction, up-to-date technology, great support services and professional, friendly staff who are committed to student success make the College of the Rockies the best place for your Canadian education experience!BUSINESS PROGRAMS
College of the Rockies offers a wide range of options to meet your business education goals including a Business Administration degree, diploma, and certificate. Our Diploma offers majors in Accounting, General Management, and Marketing, and our four-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program has a major in Sustainable Business Practices.
Bachelor of Business (Sustainable Business Practices):
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Sustainable Business Practices is a four-year program that integrates social, economical and environmental theories and applications for sustainable business practices in a wide variety of fields.
The program includes liberal arts and laboratory sciences in addition to specific business courses such as accounting, marketing and general management and courses that address the increasing need for organizations to commit to and demonstrate sustainability.
Business Administration Diploma (Accounting, Marketing and General Management):
Graduates of Business Administration Diploma programs may find employment in accounting, banking, finance, real estate, insurance, purchasing, marketing and many other management training positions from medium to large corporations or in small business entrepreneurship. This program takes at least two years to complete and is our most popular program.
- 12th with over 50%
- IELTS Requirements – 6.0 overall and reading 6.0, writing 6.0, listening 5.5, speaking 5.5 (not applicable for English Speaking Country).
Math Requirement – 10th Math if student takes Math upgrading at COTR with other courses; no upgrading required for 11th
- Math or higher with minimum 65%.
In case students don’t fulfill this requirement, they would need to study Math as an additional subject (along with main subjects) for one semester. College is not charging for this additional course.
Please feel free to contact me by phone or email for further information.
- Visa Package
- Study & Work Abroad
- Contact us
- My Account
- Sign In
- USD $