Bachelor of Health Science (Public Health)
In a country like Canada; Air, Water and Medicine are 3 main amenities that goes through stringent barriers to maintain an excellent level of secured environment for the citizens and thus Health Science graduates have excellent career opportunity.
grades & college graduates (medical)
Introducing Bachelor of Health Science (Public Health) in one of the best universities in Canada.
CAPE BRETON UNIVERSITY is situated in Sydney in the eastern province of Nova Scotia.
– 4 years
– 2 years Accelerated Post Diploma/Degree Format
Over the years, many students in the program have received excellent job offers in their field prior to graduation and it is expected that the demand for public health services in Canada will continue to grow – Public Health inspectors, environmental Health Officers, Food safety specialists, Private sector also employs graduate as Environment Health consultants – water & food, air quality, risk assessment, pest control etc.
- 55% aggregate in 12th Grade or Graduation with at least 50 in each subject.
6.5 Overall and no less than 6.0 in each module.
- 5 Overall with three modules 6.0 and one module 5.5
- 0 Overall with no bands less than 6.0
Note: Please note that for Category 2 and 3 we will look at the 12th grade English Score.
- CBU’s Public Health Program is accredited by the CIPH and graduates are academically eligible to sit for National Certificate examination leading to the credential Certified Public Health Inspector (Canada) – CPHI (C).
- High Employment rate after program completion.
CBU Students score #1 on National Public Health Exam.